We are very pleased you are considering Namoi Valley Christian School for your family. We believe NVCS provides a wonderful contribution to the life of every child enrolled at the school. We look forward to meeting you and being of assistance to you in the nurturing and education of your children.
The steps for enrolment, after you’ve contacted us are:
- We will provide an information pack in the post or you can pick one up from the school. This document contains important information which we would like you to know about us and also an enrolment application.
- You return the enrolment form to us with your child’s Birth Certificate, immunisation details and two recent school reports (if able). We will process your application and contact you regarding an interview.
- The interview is about us getting to know each other, including your child’s needs. It will involve a school tour and a meeting with our Principal & 2 members of the School Board.
- Finally, we prepare an Enrolment Contract offering a place, if available. If you wish to accept the place, enrolling parents are asked to sign an Enrolment Confirmation and return it to us.
Our desire is for Namoi Valley Christian School to be an option for all families. As such, we strive to keep fees affordable and provide sibling discounts. We also have a scholarship fund to assist families if required.
Namoi Valley Christian School packages as many education services as possible into one all-inclusive tuition price per student. Our fees encompass extra-curricular activities, excursions, textbooks and stationary.
Our 2021 fees are:
- First Child – $1800
- Second Child – $1200
- Third Child – $1200
- Fourth and subsequent children – Free
- Prep – $30/day